jueves, agosto 10, 2006

..:: I knew that ... ::..

I knew that somewhere in the world ...
there was a unique someone ...
different from the rest, capable of waking my soul ...
and heart ...

I hoped to find her ...
wherever she was ...
I had faith i'd find her ...
or she'd find me

and it exists ...
it's you ...

I always want you to be the way you are ...
don't ever change ...

because you inspire me ...
you inspire me peace, love, and happiness ...

I don't know what is my life's destiny ...
but I'd like you to be in it along its way ...
always ...

Whenever you need me ...
my ears won't hear but your voice...
everything I am, I give to you hopefully ...
you'd need me as much as I ...

And even if I could control ...
my emotions ...
and even if you'd stop loving me ...
I'd still feel the same way ...
because you are in me ...

I make alot of mistakes ...
involuntary...
and for that I ask you to forgive me ...
because I love you more than me ...
and I don't want to hurt you ...

and even if you have space for many other people ...
save a little space for me ...

Doesn't matter if it's not the best spot ...
I'm not offended ...
as long as I'm with you ...
in you, I am happy ...

I always think of what you do ...
there are days in which I even counted the times you laughed ...

I had no idea I could hold so much love ...
for someone inside of me, until I found you ...
One day... months ago ...
you told me you were afraid to love ...
so was I but not any more ...
because now ...
I can even cry with you ...
If some day ... silence takes over my soul ...
Yell ...
and tell me that you are here with me ...
for good and bad ...
tell me we'll laugh after all our crying ...

If I run away ...
grab me by the neck ...
and if I don't listen to you ...
Yell ...!!!
If i ask you to hold my hand ...
hug me ...

because I love you ...

No hay comentarios.: